You are a musician? Here are a few words of wisdom from other musicians. Listen to these statements or ignore them; we don’t care. But… ignore them to your own detriment. Look for part THREE coming shortly!
• Turn down. Loud is not cool.
• The Beatles are the single most important thing to happen to popular music ever. Period.
• One word- Metronome.
• Nothing makes a band less cool than a band that really tries to be cool.
• No, you don't play better drunk.
• Whether or not something is popular should have no bearing on whether or not you like it. Quit being pretentious.
• If music has never choked you up or gave you chills, this isn't for you.
• Always help less experienced musicians than yourself, especially children. It's something you either had, or wish you had.
Local bands you should checkout-
Dusty Gray Band,Boogie On Alice, The Ghost Dinner Band
The Van Burens, The 123's, Juliana Cable, Kitchen, The Ron Noyes Band, Diamond Joe, Lucas Gallo, Crunchy Western Boys, BRASBE, Charlie Chamberlain, Run Gazelle Run, Tyler Road, Ways To Fall, Gorilla Finger Dub Band, Yankee Cockfight